Flights from San Diego (SAN) to Belize City (BZE)

Edit search
Prices from $397 to $1,627

We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from San Diego to Belize City across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.

$450RT including taxes
Nov 30 2017 Dec 05 2017
5 nights
San Diego (SAN) to Belize City (BZE)
Flying with: United Airlines
$456RT including taxes
Dec 30 2017 Jan 13 2018
14 nights
San Diego (SAN) to Belize City (BZE)
Flying with: United Airlines
$397RT including taxes
Jan 07 2018 Jan 21 2018
14 nights
San Diego (SAN) to Belize City (BZE)
Flying with: United Airlines
$397RT including taxes
Jan 07 2018 Jan 21 2018
14 nights
San Diego (SAN) to Belize City (BZE)
Flying with: United Airlines
$1,627RT including taxes
Oct 12 2017 Oct 15 2017
3 nights
San Diego (SAN) to Belize City (BZE)
$448RT including taxes
Oct 16 2017 Oct 23 2017
7 nights
San Diego (SAN) to Belize City (BZE)

Travel information for San Diego to Belize City

Advertisers with deals forSan Diego to Belize City6
Flights available forSan Diego to Belize City30
Cheapest ticket price forSan Diego to Belize City$396
Average flight deal forSan Diego to Belize City$1225
San Diego to Belize Cityonly 2086 miles

How much do things cost in Belize City and San Diego?

1 bedroom apartment in the suburbs
San Diego
$1388.07
Belize City
$250.00
Taxi - fixed fee
San Diego
$2.90
Belize City
$3.50
Cheap meal
San Diego
$15.00
Belize City
$3.75
Cappuccino
San Diego
$3.96
Belize City
$2.75
Bottle of wine
San Diego
$12.00
Belize City
$15.00
Source

Additional useful information for Belize City

  • Over the last 7 days, you are the only person to have searched for flights from San Diego to Belize City.
  • Our recent data shows 0 airlines are currently operating direct flights from San Diego to Belize City.
  • There are currently no days where direct flights are available for this route.
  • During the next 10 days, the weather in Belize City is expected to be 9°F warmer than San Diego (78°F).
  • In the next ten days, there will be 0.44 inches more rain in Belize City than in San Diego.
  • At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 39% chance of sunshine in Belize City as opposed to 61% in San Diego.

Other user searches

Facts and figures about flying from San Diego to Belize City

  • San Diego to Belize City flights are not usually subject to diversions
  • Flights are unlikely to be delayed between San Diego and Belize City
  • There is a very low cancellation rate for San Diego to Belize City flights

Popular routes to Belize City

Popular routes from San Diego