It may be mid-May but we already have summer getaways on the brain. Here are a few of the week’s best travel deals for your summer vacation:
- Escape to Alaska on a 7-day cruise for as low as $249 through Norwegian Cruise Line. On board, you’ll enjoy complimentary meals at the buffet or cafe and live entertainment. Youth programs are also available, if you’re bringing the kids. Optional shore excursions include whale watching and a visit to the White Pass Railway.
- Save on a vacation to Bermuda this summer with the Bermuda Department of Tourism’s So Much More Summer Offer, which includes a $300 resort credit with every 3-night stay between May 27-August 22. Nightly rates at participating hotels start at $299.
- Enjoy the Caribbean Sea from an all-inclusive resort in Mexico’s Playa del Carmen this summer. Rates for the Viva Wyndham Maya start at $69 per night. You’ll also be about an hour’s drive from the ancient ruins of Tulum and the party scene of Cancun.
- If the Hawaiian island of Maui is calling your name, Pleasant Holidays is offering 3-night packages from just $595. The price includes round-trip airfare and a 3-day mid-size rental car. Plus, kids 17 or younger stay free.
- Planning on wandering through Europe by train? You can save up to $100 on a Eurail Global Pass if you book by June 12 with coupon code “YOUTH100.” The pass is good for train service in more than 20 European countries, including France, Italy, Spain and Ireland.