In First Class, the kit is a black Bulgari cosmetic bag and contains a range of Bulgari beauty products. Business-Class flyers get a Tumi-branded bag. It’s a generous bag with mini Clarins goodies.
First Class – What do you get?
- Bulgari products (nourishing hand cream, body lotion and lip balm)
- Eye mask
- Foldable brush with a pocket mirror
- Alcohol-free hand sanitizer
Business Class – What do you get?
- Eye mask
- Foldable brush with pocket mirror
- Hand sanitizer
- Clarins’ moisture replenishing lip balm, hand and nail treatment cream and hydra quench cream.
Best bit of kit?
It’s got to be the Bulgari products, although the hand sanitizer is a winner. It feels more like a hand lotion than the sticky germ destroyer we are used to and we much prefer its alcohol-free formula.
Five stars. There’s a neat, clinical aspect to this kit that we like.
Affluent female travelers who like luxury, don’t like branding and like reusing. Neither of the cosmetic bags have an airline logo on it so they can easily pass for the real thing.