The British flag carrier always does a classy job, highlighting the best in British design to more than 30 million passengers each year. Passengers in the more expensive seats receive goodie bags filled with high-quality usables.
This is what their First Class and Club World kits look like:
First Class Men’s Kit – What do you get?
- Foldable comb / brush
- Refinery products – shave gel, moisturizer, eye gel, lip balm and deodorant stick.
First Class Women’s Kit – What do you get?
- Foldable comb with a mirror
- Cotton pads
- Aromatherapy Associates products – rose cleanser and moisturizer, eye serum, orange flower hand lotion, a lip balm and deodorant stick.
Club World Women’s Kit – What do you get?
In an attractive drawstring bag that could easily be a laundry bag later on, BA has put together an attractive kit with Elemis cosmetics.
- Elemis cosmetics – facial wipe, moisturizer, hand and nail cream and lip balm.
Club World Men’s Kit – What do you get?
- Elemis skincare products – shave gel, moisturizer and lip balm
Best bit of kit?
The skincare products. But we’re fond of the bags too.
Five stars. Dependable luxury never goes out of style.
Upwardly-mobile Britons, minor and major royals, toffs, supermodels and actors off to seek their fortune in Hollywood.