Flights from Minneapolis (MSP) to Yellowstone Regional (COD)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Minneapolis to Yellowstone Regional across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Minneapolis to Yellowstone Regional
Minneapolis to Yellowstone Regional773 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Minneapolis
- St Cloud (STC) is only 59.9 miles from Minneapolis
- Rochester (RST) is only 81.9 miles from Minneapolis
- Eau Claire (EAU) is only 87.9 miles from Minneapolis
Additional useful information for Yellowstone Regional
- The weather in Yellowstone Regional is likely to be 37°F for the next ten days.
- It’s likely that during this time there will be the same level of rain (0.00 inches) in both Yellowstone Regional and Minneapolis.
- Chance of sunny weather will be 68% in Yellowstone Regional as opposed to 61% in Minneapolis, let’s hope the forecast got that right!
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Minneapolis to Yellowstone Regional
- Delta Air Lines, Inc. operates 151 flights per week between Minneapolis and Yellowstone Regional
- Flights from Minneapolis to Yellowstone Regional most frequently use Denver International as a connection
- The Canadair CRJ 200 is the smallest airplane available for flights between Minneapolis and Yellowstone Regional
- Flights are unlikely to be cancelled between Minneapolis and Yellowstone Regional
- Boeing 757 Mixed is the biggest available airplane for flights between Minneapolis and Yellowstone Regional
- 8.5 percent of flights from Minneapolis to Yellowstone Regional are delayed
- The majority of flights between Minneapolis and Yellowstone Regional are completed by a Boeing 737-800 (winglets)
- A delay of 18 mins is common when flying from Minneapolis to Yellowstone Regional