Flights from Orlando International (MCO) to Winnipeg International (YWG)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Orlando International to Winnipeg International across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Orlando International to Winnipeg International
Which currency?Winnipeg InternationalC$1.00 = $0.78Source: Open Exchange Rates
Orlando International to Winnipeg International1701 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Orlando International
- Orlando (ORL) is only 6.6 miles from Orlando International
- Sanford (SFB) is only 23.3 miles from Orlando International
- Melbourne (MLB) is only 49 miles from Orlando International
How much do things cost in Winnipeg and Orlando?
1 bedroom apartment in the suburbs
1 gallon of milk
Taxi - fixed fee
Pair of Nike shoes
Additional useful information for Winnipeg International
- Over the next ten days, Winnipeg International (17°F) is expected to be 52°F cooler than Orlando International (69°F).
- In the next ten days, there will be 0.09 inches less rain in Winnipeg International than in Orlando International.
- And that the chance of sunshine will be 41% in Winnipeg International as opposed to 57% in Orlando International.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Orlando International to Winnipeg International
- Passengers taking flights from Orlando International to Winnipeg International will usually leave from Terminal A and land at Terminal MA
- There’s not much chance of diversions on flights between Orlando International and Winnipeg International
- Flights from Orlando International to Winnipeg International have 87 passenger seats available each day
- Between Orlando International and Winnipeg International Westjet Airlines Ltd operates 12 flights per week
- 25 is the typical departure gate and 4 is the typical arrival gate for flights from Orlando International to Winnipeg International
- When traveling between Orlando International and Winnipeg International, the most commonly used aircraft is a Boeing 737-700