Cheap flights to Sofia-Vrazhdebna Airport (SOF)
Originally built in the late 1930s, Sofia Airport received a major facelift in the past few years with the addition of the spacious and modern Terminal 2. A hub for several Eastern European-based airlines such as Bulgaria Air, BH Air and Wizz Air, flights to Sofia Airport now bring in more than three million passengers every year.
With daily flights to many major European cities such as London, Frankfurt, Zurich and Athens, passengers from all over the world can enjoy a bit of Bulgarian hospitality, whether it’s by sampling local cuisine or conversing with the friendly airport staff. Even the ticketing counters are cheery, with brightly coloured mosaics.
The largest airport in Bulgaria, Sofia is a gateway to the natural delights of the country, from the peaks of the Balkan Mountains to the sandy beaches of the Black Sea resorts.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Sofia-Vrazhdebna Airport
USA departure airports for flights to Sofia-Vrazhdebna Airport
This is useful information about Sofia-Vrazhdebna Airport
More useful information about Sofia-Vrazhdebna Airport
- Booking a last minute flight to Europe will get you there in time for Oktoberfest in Germany.
- If you are planning an extended stay, then taking a one way flight to Europe may be the best choice.
- Find student travel deals and explore Europe cheaply.
- If you’re driving, consider renting a diesel. Diesels often get better mileage than other cars.
- Some non-typical European destinations include The Netherlands, which has a rich history as a world power.
- Consider booking flights to Europe to visit friends or family while they study abroad during college.
- Trains run throughout mainland Europe and, since the Eurotunnel, also connect France to the UK.
- Hundred of airports throughout the continent serve international travelers for direct flights to Europe.
- If you are under 26 years old or a teacher, you can visit the Louvre museum in Paris for free!
- Great capital cities to visit across European countries include Athens, Dublin, London, Madrid, Paris, and Rome.