Flights from Cheyenne (CYS) to Tulsa (TUL)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Cheyenne to Tulsa across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Cheyenne to Tulsa
Cheyenne to Tulsaonly 590 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Cheyenne
- Laramie (LAR) is only 43.5 miles from Cheyenne
- Scottsbluff (BFF) is only 78.7 miles from Cheyenne
- Denver (DEN) is only 89.4 miles from Cheyenne
Additional useful information for Tulsa
- During the next 10 days, the weather in Tulsa is expected to be 4°F warmer than Cheyenne (53°F).
- During this time it is forecast that there will be the same level of rain (0 inches) in both Tulsa and Cheyenne.
- At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 80% chance of sunshine in Tulsa as opposed to 82% in Cheyenne.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Cheyenne to Tulsa
- There is rarely a delay for flights from Cheyenne to Tulsa
- When flying from Cheyenne to Tulsa, Denver International is the most common place passengers connect in
- The most popular aircraft flying between Cheyenne and Tulsa is a Beechcraft 1900/1900C
- Rarely are flights from Cheyenne to Tulsa cancelled
- The Embraer EMB 120 Brasilia is the largest aircraft operating flights between Cheyenne and Tulsa
- The smallest plane flying between Cheyenne and Tulsa is the Fairchild-Swearingen SA26/SA226/SA227 Metro/Merlin
- There’s not much chance of diversions on flights between Cheyenne and Tulsa
- Great Lakes Aviation Ltd operates 129 flights a week from Cheyenne to Tulsa