Flights from New York (NYC) to Tri-Cities (PSC)Edit search
Prices from $369 to $411
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from New York to Tri-Cities across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
$369RT including taxes
Feb 06 2018 Feb 13 2018
New York (JFK) to Pasco (PSC)
Flying with: Alaska Airlines
View more dates with CheapOair.com
Price subject to availability. Last updated 17 hours ago.
Travel information for New York to Tri-Cities
Advertisers with deals forNew York to Tri-Cities2
Number of flight deals forNew York to Tri-Cities5
Cheapest flight forNew York to Tri-Cities$369
Average deal price forNew York to Tri-Cities$419
New York to Tri-Citiesonly 2262 miles
Additional useful information for Tri-Cities
- During the next 10 days, the weather in Tri-Cities is expected to be the same temperature as New York (42°F).
- In the next ten days, there will be 0.01 inches less rain in Tri-Cities than in New York.
- And that the chance of sunshine will be 11% in Tri-Cities as opposed to 55% in New York.
Other user searches
- Flights from Dallas to Northwest Florida Regional Airport
- Italy airport
- Flights to Burkina Faso from Walla Walla Regional
- Durango to Virginia
- American Airlines
- San Diego to Virginia Beach flights
- Flights to North Dakota from Greensboro
- San Francisco to North Dakota
- Cheap flights to St Lucia
- Cheapest flights to Albany
Facts and figures about flying from New York to Tri-Cities
- Flights from New York to Tri-Cities offer a McDonnell Douglas MD-90 as the largest available aircraft
- Delta Air Lines, Inc. operates 180 flights a week from New York to Tri-Cities
- The majority of flights between New York and Tri-Cities are completed by an Airbus A320-100/200
- A delay of 39 mins is common when flying between New York and Tri-Cities
- The most common connection between New York and Tri-Cities is Denver International
- 5.4 percent of flights from New York to Tri-Cities are delayed
- Flights from New York to Tri-Cities are cancelled 1.2% of the time
- Diversions are not expected on flights between New York and Tri-Cities
- The smallest aircraft for flights between New York and Tri-Cities is a Canadair CRJ 200