Flights from Memphis (MEM) to Tri-Cities (PSC)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Memphis to Tri-Cities across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Memphis to Tri-Cities
Here are some alternative departure airports for Memphis
- Only 57 miles separate Memphis from Blytheville (BYH)
- Only 70.6 miles separate Memphis from Jackson (MKL)
- Only 92.2 miles separate Memphis from Tupelo (TUP)
Additional useful information for Tri-Cities
- In Memphis, the weather for the next ten days is 55°F, but in Tri-Cities it’ll be 48°F.
- Over the next ten days, the expected rainfall is likely to be 0.13 inches less in Tri-Cities than in Memphis.
- If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 52% chance of sun in Tri-Cities as opposed to 50% in Memphis.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Memphis to Tri-Cities
- Each week Federal Express Corporation operates 62 flights from Memphis to Tri-Cities
- Memphis to Tri-Cities flights are not usually subject to diversions
- For flights between Memphis and Tri-Cities, the average cancellation rate is 0.3%
- The most common connection between Memphis and Tri-Cities is Denver International
- The most popular aircraft flying between Memphis and Tri-Cities is a Canadair Regional Jet 900
- The smallest aircraft for flights between Memphis and Tri-Cities is a Canadair CRJ 700
- The percent of flights delayed between Memphis and Tri-Cities is 3.7 percent
- Flights from Memphis to Tri-Cities typically have a delay of 11 mins
- The Douglas DC-10-30/40 Freighter is the largest aircraft operating flights between Memphis and Tri-Cities