Flights from Los Angeles (LAX) to Tri-Cities (PSC)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Los Angeles to Tri-Cities across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Los Angeles to Tri-Cities
Los Angeles to Tri-Cities840 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Los Angeles
- Distance between Los Angeles and Burbank (BUR): 8.8 miles
- Distance between Los Angeles and Long Beach (LGB): 27.3 miles
- Distance between Los Angeles and Palmdale (PMD): 40.4 miles
Additional useful information for Tri-Cities
- The weather in Tri-Cities for the next ten days will be 75°F - that’s 9°F warmer than Los Angeles.
- During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.06 inches more rain in Tri-Cities than in Los Angeles.
- And that the chance of sunshine will be 70% in Tri-Cities as opposed to 57% in Los Angeles.
Other user searches
- Chicago to USA flights
- Flights to Juneau from Los Angeles
- Flights to Turks and Caicos Islands from Houston
- Cheap flights to Berlin from Baltimore
- Detroit to Los Angeles
- Flights to Europe from Detroit
- New York to Oklahoma City cheap flights
- Flights to Rome from Newark
- Flights Nashville to Jerusalem
- Tickets to Canada
Facts and figures about flying from Los Angeles to Tri-Cities
- Flights from Los Angeles to Tri-Cities are delayed 2.2 percent of the time
- Boeing 757 Mixed is the biggest available airplane for flights between Los Angeles and Tri-Cities
- A delay of 14 mins is common when flying from Los Angeles to Tri-Cities
- The most common connection between Los Angeles and Tri-Cities is Portland International
- The Embraer EMB 120 Brasilia is the smallest airplane available for flights between Los Angeles and Tri-Cities
- For flights between Los Angeles and Tri-Cities, the typical cancellation rate is 0.1 percent
- United Air Lines Inc. operates 363 flights a week from Los Angeles to Tri-Cities
- From Los Angeles to Tri-Cities, about 1% of flights are diverted
- The majority of flights between Los Angeles and Tri-Cities are completed by a Canadair CRJ 700