Flights from Baltimore (BWI) to Tri-Cities (PSC)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Baltimore to Tri-Cities across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Baltimore to Tri-Cities
Here are some alternative departure airports for Baltimore
- Only 38.4 miles separate Baltimore from Washington (DCA)
- Only 51.1 miles separate Baltimore from Washington (IAD)
- Only 58.4 miles separate Baltimore from Lancaster (LNS)
Additional useful information for Tri-Cities
- During the next 10 days, the weather in Tri-Cities is expected to be 1°F cooler than Baltimore (78°F).
- It’s likely that during this time there will be 0.38 inches less rain in Tri-Cities than in Baltimore.
- If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 70% chance of sun in Tri-Cities as opposed to 0% in Baltimore.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Baltimore to Tri-Cities
- Flights from Baltimore to Tri-Cities are not usually diverted
- Flights from Baltimore to Tri-Cities most frequently use Denver International as a connection
- Flights from Baltimore to Tri-Cities are delayed 1.2 percent of the time
- For flights between Baltimore and Tri-Cities, the typical cancellation rate is 1.6 percent
- If you’re flying between Baltimore and Tri-Cities you will most likely travel with a Boeing 737-800 (winglets)
- The Airbus A320-100/200 is the largest aircraft operating flights between Baltimore and Tri-Cities
- The Boeing 737-700 is the smallest aircraft operating flights between Baltimore and Tri-Cities
- A delay of 17 mins is common when flying from Baltimore to Tri-Cities
- From Baltimore to Tri-Cities, Southwest Airlines Co. operates 97 flights a week