Flights from San Francisco International (SFO) to Thessaloniki International (SKG)

Edit search
Prices from $1,530 to $1,530

We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from San Francisco International to Thessaloniki International across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.

$1,530RT including taxes
Jun 08 2018 Jun 22 2018
14 nights
San Francisco (SFO) to Thessaloniki (SKG)
Flying with: KLM

Travel information for San Francisco International to Thessaloniki International

Lowest ticket price forSan Francisco International to Thessaloniki International$1529
Average flight price forSan Francisco International to Thessaloniki International$1529
San Francisco International to Thessaloniki International6610 miles

How much do things cost in Thessaloniki and San Francisco?

1 hour taxi waiting fee
San Francisco
$33.00
Thessaloniki
$12.28
Small bottle of water (0.33 liter)
San Francisco
$1.71
Thessaloniki
$0.59
Bottle of wine
San Francisco
$15.00
Thessaloniki
$8.22
Pair of jeans
San Francisco
$55.22
Thessaloniki
$83.41
A dozen eggs
San Francisco
$3.78
Thessaloniki
$3.29
Source

Additional useful information for Thessaloniki International

  • The weather is expected to be 5°F cooler than San Francisco International (62°F) if the weather forecasters have predicted correctly!
  • Over the next ten days, the expected rainfall is likely to be 0.07 inches less in Thessaloniki International than in San Francisco International.
  • If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 64% chance of sun in Thessaloniki International as opposed to 36% in San Francisco International.

Other user searches

Facts and figures about flying from San Francisco International to Thessaloniki International

  • San Francisco International to Thessaloniki International flights are not usually subject to diversions
  • Flights from San Francisco International to Thessaloniki International are rarely delayed
  • There is a very low cancellation rate for San Francisco International to Thessaloniki International flights

Popular routes to Thessaloniki International

Popular routes from San Francisco International