Flights from Oklahoma City (OKC) to Telluride Regional (TEX)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Oklahoma City to Telluride Regional across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Oklahoma City to Telluride Regional
Oklahoma City to Telluride Regional594 miles
Here is an alternative departure airport for Oklahoma City
- Lawton (LAW) is only 80.9 miles from Oklahoma City
Additional useful information for Telluride Regional
- In Oklahoma City, the weather for the next ten days is 60°F, but in Telluride Regional it’ll be 32°F.
- During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.05 inches less rainfall in Telluride Regional than in Oklahoma City.
- If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 57% chance of sun in Telluride Regional as opposed to 49% in Oklahoma City.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Oklahoma City to Telluride Regional
- The Airbus A320-100/200 is the largest aircraft operating flights between Oklahoma City and Telluride Regional
- On average, flights from Oklahoma City to Telluride Regional are cancelled 2.7% of the time
- Between Oklahoma City and Telluride Regional Southwest Airlines Co. operates 76 flights per week
- The Boeing 737-700 is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Oklahoma City and Telluride Regional
- Denver International is the most commonly used connection for flights between Oklahoma City and Telluride Regional
- 10.2 percent of flights from Oklahoma City to Telluride Regional are delayed
- The average delay time for flights between Oklahoma City and Telluride Regional is 1 hr 13 mins