Cheap flights to Stuttgart (STR)
Stuttgart Airport (STR) is located approximately 8 miles (13 km) south of the center of Stuttgart, Germany and is the seventh most important airport in the country, having served just over 9 million passengers in 2010.
Stuttgart comprises four terminal buildings linked by a linear corridor, with car parks scattered all over the landside area of the airport. A fair amount of concessions offer passengers a number of retail and dining options to peruse and enjoy, while friendly staff and efficient facilities ensure that the airport as a whole runs smoothly.
Stuttgart Airport is a clean, modern and well-organized mid-sized airport that is inviting to both passengers and visitors. Several transport options to and from the city make it a convenient gateway to Southern Germany and surrounds, including the Black Forest and the romantic city of Heidelberg. In essence, there couldn’t be a better start or end to your vacation in Southern Germany.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Stuttgart
USA departure airports for flights to Stuttgart
This is useful information about Stuttgart
More useful information about Stuttgart
- Comparable to a pub in the UK, a gasthaus is a family-run eatery.
- Germany has 16 states or Bundesländer which can be visited by train.
- Get a last minute flight to Germany to castles and gardens maintained by Europe’s most elite.
- The busiest season for direct flights to Germany is May to late October.
- Make sure to find time to visit Germany's castles and picturesque villages.
- Good deals on one way flights to Germany can be had if you are flexible with your travel dates.
- Find good pilsners and other lagers served in bars on your flight to Germany.
- To see romantic castles and picturesque villages, Romantic Road is the route to take.
- Although winter generally brings fewer visitors, it is becoming a popular time especially for the ski areas.
- The country has world class opera houses. You can find them in cities such as Berlin and Munich.