Flights from Buffalo (BUF) to Springfield (SPI)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Buffalo to Springfield across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Illinois As you had searched for Springfield, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Buffalo to Springfield
- Niagara Falls (IAG) is only 16.9 miles from Buffalo
- Jamestown (JHW) is only 54.9 miles from Buffalo
- Hamilton (YHM) is only 57.2 miles from Buffalo
How much do things cost in Springfield and Buffalo?
Additional useful information for Springfield
- The weather is expected to be 5°F warmer than Buffalo (37°F) if the weather forecasters have predicted correctly!
- It’s likely that during this time there will be 0.02 inches less rain in Springfield than in Buffalo.
- During this time it is forecast that the chance of sunshine will be 35% in Springfield as opposed to 25% in Buffalo.
Other user searches
- Lakefront to Fort de France flights
- Ecuador flight
- Flights McNary Field to Pittsburgh International
- Seattle from Chicago flights
- Phoenix to Omaha flights
- Louisville to Alpena flights
- Buffalo to Cumberland cheap flights
- California tickets
- Las Vegas to Charlotte flights
- Cheap flights to North Carolina from San Antonio
Facts and figures about flying from Buffalo to Springfield
- Flights from Buffalo to Springfield are cancelled 3.3% of the time
- Flights from Buffalo to Springfield typically have a delay of 48 mins
- If you’re flying between Buffalo and Springfield you will most likely travel with an Embraer ERJ 145
- The most popular connection between Buffalo and Springfield is Chicago-O'Hare International
- Each week American Eagle, Inc. operates 103 flights from Buffalo to Springfield
- The largest aircraft flying between Buffalo and Springfield is a Boeing 737-900
- There’s not much chance of diversions on flights between Buffalo and Springfield
- The smallest plane flying between Buffalo and Springfield is the Embraer ERJ 135/ERJ 140/ERJ 145
- Between Buffalo and Springfield, the delay rate is 11.7%