Flights from Santo Domingo (SDQ) to Seville (SVQ)

Edit search

We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Santo Domingo to Seville across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.

We've found some great deals to other destinations in Spain As you had searched for Seville, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...

$695RT including taxes
Feb 17 2018 Mar 10 2018
21 nights
Santo Domingo (SDQ) to Barcelona (BCN)
Flying with: Spirit Airlines
$695RT including taxes
Feb 17 2018 Mar 10 2018
21 nights
Santo Domingo (SDQ) to Barcelona (BCN)
Flying with: Spirit Airlines

Travel information for Santo Domingo to Seville

What is the currency?Seville€1.00 = $1.18Source: Open Exchange Rates
Santo Domingo to Sevilleonly 4023 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Santo Domingo
  • La Romana (LRM) is only 41.8 miles from Santo Domingo
  • Santa Bárbara de Samaná (AZS) is only 70.6 miles from Santo Domingo
  • Punta Cana (PUJ) is only 77.4 miles from Santo Domingo

How much do things cost in Seville and Santo Domingo?

Santo Domingo is 14% cheaper than Seville
Pair of Nike shoes
Santo Domingo
$93.41
Seville
$77.28
Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter)
Santo Domingo
$0.83
Seville
$1.47
Bottle of wine
Santo Domingo
$8.79
Seville
$7.65
Local draught beer (0.5 liter)
Santo Domingo
$2.27
Seville
$2.06
Source

Additional useful information for Seville

  • During the next 10 days, the weather in Seville is expected to be 22°F cooler than Santo Domingo (82°F).
  • During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.03 inches less rainfall in Seville than in Santo Domingo.
  • At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 66% chance of sunshine in Seville as opposed to 34% in Santo Domingo.

Facts and figures about flying from Santo Domingo to Seville

  • Santo Domingo to Seville flights have a very slim chance of being delayed
  • Flights from Santo Domingo to Seville are rarely cancelled
  • Diversions are not a regular occurrence on flights between Santo Domingo and Seville

Flights to Spain