Flights from Los Angeles International (LAX) to Seattle (SEA)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Los Angeles International to Seattle across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Los Angeles International to Seattle
How much do things cost in Seattle and Los Angeles?
Additional useful information for Seattle
From the views offered at the top of the Space Needle to browsing the selections at Pike Place Market or whale watching in Puget Sound, Seattle offers visitors a true Pacific Northwest experience. Shoppers, gourmands and those who love to commune with nature all find something to bring them to this vibrant coastal city known for killer coffee and fish throwing. Booking a flight to Seattle from Los Angeles is as easy as choosing Cheapflights.
How long is the flight from Los Angeles to Seattle?
A flight from Los Angeles to Seattle should last about two and a half hours or slightly longer if you're flying nonstop. Flights with layovers will take a bit longer to reach your destination.
Which airlines operate flights from Los Angeles to Seattle?
Many major airline carriers offer direct flights between Los Angeles and Seattle, including Alaska Airlines, United, Spirit, Virgin America and American Airlines. Search Cheapflights for fares that fit your travel plans and schedule.
How frequent are flights between Los Angeles and Seattle?
Flights between Los Angeles and Seattle run fairly frequently throughout the day, with routes running all week long. Early flights take off at 6 a.m. PST, while later routes are available into the evening hours.
Which airports serve Los Angeles to Seattle?
The greater Los Angeles area is served by five airports, with Los Angeles International Airport seeing the most traffic. Nearby Burbank-Hollywood Airport, Ontario Airport, Long Beach Airport and John Wayne Airport also offer passenger service. Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (also known as Sea-Tac) serves the Seattle area.
Which direct flight route between Los Angeles and Seattle is cheapest?
The cheapest direct route between Los Angeles and Seattle takes off from Los Angeles International Airport and land at Sea-Tac. Search Cheapflights for schedules and fares to book your vacation.
Residents of Los Angeles looking to escape bright lights and the fast pace of daily life without losing an urban vibe can find what they're looking for in Seattle. Although Seattle is known for being one of the rainiest cities in the country, mild temperatures and a multitude of experiences make up for the sometimes-dreary weather. Summertime is one of the best times to visit the area for a respite from the dry heat of Los Angeles. Outside of the renowned Pike Place Market and Space Needle, the area offers lots of options for a full vacation. Visit Pioneer Square, Seattle's first neighborhood, before heading east to Seattle's Chinatown-International district. Here, you can browse unique shops, sample delicious Asian fare and take in amazing architecture. A trip to Seattle is never complete without a stroll along the waterfront, with its multiple piers and perfect spots for picture-taking and people-watching.
Check out our simple search engine for help in finding flights from Los Angeles to Seattle based on ideal fare, schedule, airline or available airports.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Los Angeles International to Seattle
- Flights from Los Angeles International to Seattle have 2201 passenger seats available each day
- The average delay between Los Angeles International and Seattle is 39 mins
- Flights between Los Angeles International and Seattle are rarely subject to diversions
- Flights from Los Angeles International to Seattle are cancelled 0.2% of the time
- 6 is the most common departure terminal if you’re flying from Los Angeles International to Seattle
- Los Angeles International to Seattle flights are delayed 9.5% of the time
- San Francisco International is the most commonly used connection for flights between Los Angeles International and Seattle
- Alaska Airlines Inc. operates 272 flights a week from Los Angeles International to Seattle
- Flights from Los Angeles International to Seattle offer a Boeing 747-400 (Domestic) as the largest available aircraft
Popular routes to Seattle
Popular routes from Los Angeles International
- Los Angeles International to Las Vegas
- Flights Honolulu from Los Angeles International
- Los Angeles International to New York flights
- Los Angeles International to Miami flights
- Los Angeles International to Chicago
- Atlanta from Los Angeles International
- Houston from Los Angeles International flights
- Flights to Denver from Los Angeles International
- Los Angeles International to Boston