Flights from Las Vegas (LAS) to Santa Barbara Municipal (SBA)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Las Vegas to Santa Barbara Municipal across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Las Vegas to Santa Barbara Municipal
Flight time forLas Vegas to Santa Barbara Municipal1 hr 19 mins
Here are some alternative departure airports for Las Vegas
- Bullhead City (IFP) is only 81.7 miles from Las Vegas
- Kingman (IGM) is only 99.4 miles from Las Vegas
How much do things cost in Santa Barbara and Las Vegas?
One-way ticket (local transport)
Imported beer (0.33 liter bottle)
1 mile taxi journey
1 bedroom apartment downtown
Additional useful information for Santa Barbara Municipal
- The weather in Santa Barbara Municipal is likely to be 68°F for the next ten days.
- It’s likely that during this time there will be the same level of rain (0 inches) in both Santa Barbara Municipal and Las Vegas.
- If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 80% chance of sun in both Santa Barbara Municipal and Las Vegas.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Las Vegas to Santa Barbara Municipal
- Flights from Las Vegas to Santa Barbara Municipal are typically delayed by 31 mins
- The Airbus A320-100/200 is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Las Vegas and Santa Barbara Municipal
- The largest plane flying between Las Vegas and Santa Barbara Municipal is the Boeing 767-300 Freighter
- Flights from Las Vegas to Santa Barbara Municipal are delayed 5 percent of the time
- The average percentage of Las Vegas to Santa Barbara Municipal flights that are diverted is 4%
- For flights between Las Vegas and Santa Barbara Municipal, the average cancellation rate is 0.2%
- Flights from Las Vegas to Santa Barbara Municipal offer a Canadair CRJ 700 as the smallest available aircraft
- Southwest Airlines Co. operates 319 flights a week from Las Vegas to Santa Barbara Municipal
- When flying from Las Vegas to Santa Barbara Municipal, Los Angeles International is the most common place passengers connect in