Flights from Elmira/Corning Regional (ELM) to Sanford (SFB)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Elmira/Corning Regional to Sanford across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Florida As you had searched for Sanford, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Elmira/Corning Regional to Sanford
- Only 32.5 miles separate Elmira/Corning Regional from Ithaca (ITH)
- Only 47.2 miles separate Elmira/Corning Regional from Binghamton (BGM)
- Only 62.9 miles separate Elmira/Corning Regional from Williamsport (IPT)
Additional useful information for Sanford
- In Elmira/Corning Regional, the weather for the next ten days is 35°F, but in Sanford it’ll be 64°F.
- During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.11 inches less rainfall in Sanford than in Elmira/Corning Regional.
- In the next ten days, the chance of sunshine will be 58% in Sanford as opposed to 12% in Elmira/Corning Regional.
Other user searches
- Sanford to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International cheap flights
- Cheap flights to Puerto Rico
- Nepal ticket
- Airline tickets to Auckland
- Boston to Dominican Republic
- Cheap flights from Bellingham to London
- Flights to Africa from Las Vegas
- Hartford to Monterrey
- Flights to Syracuse Hancock International
- Cheap flights to Costa Rica
Facts and figures about flying from Elmira/Corning Regional to Sanford
- Flights from Elmira/Corning Regional to Sanford are rarely cancelled
- Flights between Elmira/Corning Regional and Sanford are rarely subject to diversions
- The average delay time for flights between Elmira/Corning Regional and Sanford is 40 mins
- Flights from Elmira/Corning Regional to Sanford have 40 passenger seats available each day
- The majority of flights between Elmira/Corning Regional and Sanford are completed by a McDonnell Douglas MD-83
- Between Elmira/Corning Regional and Sanford Allegiant Air, Inc. operates 8 flights per week