Cheap flights to Sakon Nakhon (SNO)
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flights to Thailand
This is useful information about Sakon Nakhon
Avg temperature for this monthSakon Nakhon88.2 °FSource: World Weather Online
Avg monthly rainfall inSakon Nakhon2.67 inSource: World Weather Online
Currency exchange rate inSakon Nakhon฿1.00 = $0.03Source: Open Exchange Rates
More useful information about Sakon Nakhon
- A direct flight to Thailand during peak tourist season would occur between November and February.
- If you are flying to Bankok, the busy season is November to March.
- The hot season for Thailand take place between the months of March and May.
- Thailand's largest and most popular island is Phuket (pronounced "Poo-ket").
- Chiang Mai is the place to shop for fine antiques, huge Buddhas, and high-quality handcrafts.
- The two climate zones of Thailand are a tropical savanna in the north and tropical in the south.
- If you are flexible with your departure, you can find deals on one way flights to Thailand.
- Take a last minute flight to Thailand to enjoy the infamous Bankok nightlife.
Other user searches
How much do things cost in Sakon Nakhon?
Small bottle of water (0.33 liter) $0.26
Taxi - fixed fee $1.05
Large bottle of water $0.42
1 bedroom apartment downtown $105.49
Pair of jeans $15.07
One-way ticket (local transport) $0.30
Imported beer (0.33 liter) $2.11
1 mile taxi journey $0.49
3 course meal for 2 $18.08