Cheap flights to Ruzyne (PRG)
Prague Ruzyne International Airport (PRG) is located six miles (10km) west of Prague’s city center. This is the Czech Republic’s primary airport serving major European hubs, and the facility processes more than 11 million passengers each year.
The airport is clean and efficient, getting high marks for quick processing times and friendly staff. In fact, the only major complaint is the high prices in shops and restaurants - common in any European airport.
You’ll find flights to Prague Ruzyne International Airport from a number of European cities, including London, Barcelona, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Lisbon, Istanbul, Brussels, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Dublin, Madrid, Helsinki, Edinburgh, Athens, Berlin, Warsaw, Frankfurt, and Milan. Flights are available from further afield as well, including Seoul, New York, Atlanta, St Petersburg, and Moscow.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Ruzyne
USA departure airports for flights to Ruzyne
This is useful information about Ruzyne
More useful information about Ruzyne
- Booking a last minute flight to Europe will get you there in time for Oktoberfest in Germany.
- If you are planning an extended stay, then taking a one way flight to Europe may be the best choice.
- Find student travel deals and explore Europe cheaply.
- If you’re driving, consider renting a diesel. Diesels often get better mileage than other cars.
- Some non-typical European destinations include The Netherlands, which has a rich history as a world power.
- Consider booking flights to Europe to visit friends or family while they study abroad during college.
- Trains run throughout mainland Europe and, since the Eurotunnel, also connect France to the UK.
- Hundred of airports throughout the continent serve international travelers for direct flights to Europe.
- If you are under 26 years old or a teacher, you can visit the Louvre museum in Paris for free!
- Great capital cities to visit across European countries include Athens, Dublin, London, Madrid, Paris, and Rome.