Flights from San Francisco (SFO) to Roberts Field (RDM)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from San Francisco to Roberts Field across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for San Francisco to Roberts Field
Flight time forSan Francisco to Roberts Field1 hr 52 mins
San Francisco to Roberts Field453 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for San Francisco
- Only 14.3 miles separate San Francisco from Oakland (OAK)
- Only 41.8 miles separate San Francisco from San Jose (SJC)
- Only 54.6 miles separate San Francisco from Santa Rosa (STS)
Additional useful information for Roberts Field
- In San Francisco, the weather for the next ten days is 57°F, but in Roberts Field it’ll be 69°F.
- Over the next ten days, the expected rainfall is likely to be 0.01 inches more in Roberts Field than in San Francisco.
- At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 55% chance of sunshine in Roberts Field as opposed to 46% in San Francisco.
Other user searches
- Flights Pittsburgh to San Juan
- Flights New York to Rome
- Flights from Fort Myers to Cleveland-Hopkins International
- American Airlines baggage
- Denver to Michigan
- Southwest Airlines
- Cheap flights to Northwest Florida Beaches International
- Flights to London from Miami
- West Palm Beach to Maui
- Grant County to Mount Pleasant
Facts and figures about flying from San Francisco to Roberts Field
- The average delay time for flights between San Francisco and Roberts Field is 1 hr 19 mins
- Every week SkyWest Airlines has 56 flights from San Francisco to Roberts Field
- If you’re flying between San Francisco and Roberts Field you will most likely travel with an Embraer EMB 120 Brasilia
- Rarely are flights from San Francisco to Roberts Field cancelled
- Portland International is the most commonly used connection for flights between San Francisco and Roberts Field
- Flights from San Francisco to Roberts Field have 80 passenger seats available each day
- There’s not much chance of diversions on flights between San Francisco and Roberts Field