Flights from McCook (MCK) to Prestwick (PIK)

Edit search

We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from McCook to Prestwick across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.

Travel information for McCook to Prestwick

What is the currency?Prestwick£1.00 = $1.33Source: Open Exchange Rates
McCook to Prestwick4207 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for McCook
  • Distance between McCook and North Platte (LBF): 63.8 miles
  • Distance between McCook and Kearney (EAR): 91 miles

Additional useful information for Prestwick

  • In the next ten days, McCook will be 57°F, whereas Prestwick will be 41°F, that’s 16°F cooler.
  • Over the next ten days, the expected rainfall is likely to be 0.09 inches more in Prestwick than in McCook.
  • If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 24% chance of sun in Prestwick as opposed to 76% in McCook.

Other user searches

Facts and figures about flying from McCook to Prestwick

  • Between McCook and Prestwick, flights are not likely to be cancelled
  • Diversions are not expected on flights between McCook and Prestwick
  • Flights are unlikely to be delayed between McCook and Prestwick

Flights to Glasgow