Cheap flights to Pietermaritzburg (PZB)
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Pietermaritzburg
Interesting information about Pietermaritzburg
Avg temp for this month inPietermaritzburg76.1 °FSource: World Weather Online
Avg monthly rainfall inPietermaritzburg0.39 inSource: World Weather Online
Foreign-exchange rate inPietermaritzburgR1.00 = $0.08Source: Open Exchange Rates
Deals available on flights toPietermaritzburg3
More useful information about Pietermaritzburg
- The Spoornet rail connects the major cities; Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth, Cape Town, and Durban.
- South Africa has 20 national parks, of which Kruger is the largest and best-known.
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park is composed of the Kalahari Gemsbok National Park and Gemsbok National Park.
- Whale watchers should take last minute flights to South Africa between mid-June and the end of October.
- Take the cable car to the top of Table Mountain in Cape Town, whooshing up the mountain in less than 10 minutes.
- Travelers on one way flights to South Africa can view breaching whales at Hermanus, south of Cape Town.
- In general, the weather is sunny and hot in the summer months (December to April) in South Africa.
- The country is a year-round destination so cheap direct flights to South Africa can always be found.
Other user searches
How much do things cost in Pietermaritzburg?
Taxi - fixed fee $3.85
Pair of Nike shoes $73.96
Bottle of local beer (0.5 liter) $1.27
Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter) $0.83
Large bottle of water $1.43
Cheap meal $7.70
3 course meal for 2 $30.81
Bottle of wine $3.47
Local draught beer (0.5 liter) $1.54