Cheap flights to Paphos International (PFO)
For decades, the beautiful island of Cyprus has been a favourite destination for holiday-makers and businesspeople alike, attracted there by the easy pace of life, and the gorgeous Mediterranean climate. Cyprus' second-largest airport, Paphos International is an ideal gateway to the island – offering a stress-free and relaxed airport experience, and easy connections to the popular resort areas of Coral Bay and Limassol.
Flights to Paphos International Airport from major European cities such as Amsterdam, London, Manchester, Edinburgh and Moscow are short and inexpensive – meaning there's no good excuse for you not to pack your bags and go in search of sun.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Paphos International
USA departure airports for flights to Paphos International
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Paphos International
- Tampa (TPA)
This is useful information about Paphos International
More useful information about Paphos International
- Booking a last minute flight to Europe will get you there in time for Oktoberfest in Germany.
- If you are planning an extended stay, then taking a one way flight to Europe may be the best choice.
- Find student travel deals and explore Europe cheaply.
- If you’re driving, consider renting a diesel. Diesels often get better mileage than other cars.
- Some non-typical European destinations include The Netherlands, which has a rich history as a world power.
- Consider booking flights to Europe to visit friends or family while they study abroad during college.
- Trains run throughout mainland Europe and, since the Eurotunnel, also connect France to the UK.
- Hundred of airports throughout the continent serve international travelers for direct flights to Europe.
- If you are under 26 years old or a teacher, you can visit the Louvre museum in Paris for free!
- Great capital cities to visit across European countries include Athens, Dublin, London, Madrid, Paris, and Rome.