Flights from Newark (EWR) to Outagamie County Regional (ATW)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Newark to Outagamie County Regional across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Newark to Outagamie County Regional
Newark to Outagamie County Regionalonly 769 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Newark
- New York (LGA) is only 16.5 miles from Newark
- New York (JFK) is only 21.4 miles from Newark
- White Plains (HPN) is only 34 miles from Newark
How much do things cost in Appleton and Newark?
One-way ticket (local transport)
1 hour taxi waiting fee
Imported beer (0.33 liter)
3 course meal for 2
Additional useful information for Outagamie County Regional
- The weather is expected to be 14°F cooler than Newark (46°F) if the weather forecasters have predicted correctly!
- There will be 0.16 inches less rainfall in Outagamie County Regional than in Newark over the next ten days.
- Chance of sunny weather will be 47% in Outagamie County Regional as opposed to 50% in Newark, let’s hope the forecast got that right!
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Newark to Outagamie County Regional
- On average, flights between Newark and Outagamie County Regional are delayed 2.5% of the time
- On average, flights from Newark to Outagamie County Regional are cancelled 1% of the time
- The average delay between Newark and Outagamie County Regional is 14 mins
- Airbus A600-600F is the biggest available airplane for flights between Newark and Outagamie County Regional
- The most common connection between Newark and Outagamie County Regional is Atlanta International
- From Newark to Outagamie County Regional, the most frequently used aircraft is a Canadair CRJ 700
- Each week United Air Lines Inc. operates 265 flights from Newark to Outagamie County Regional
- Diversions are not a regular occurrence on flights between Newark and Outagamie County Regional