Cheap flights to Oslo (OSL)
Oslo Airport (OSL) handles more than 18 million passengers each year and is the second-largest airport in Scandinavia. Situated in Gardermoen, just 29 miles (47km) north of Oslo, the airport is well connected to many cities across Norway. It takes less than 20 minutes to get from Oslo Airport to Oslo Central Station on the fast and efficient Airport Express Train.
A single terminal with two piers branching from it, Oslo Airport is easy to navigate. Passengers using the airport will find that it’s well stocked with shopping opportunities and duty-free options in the departures and arrivals sections of the airport. The restaurants and bars at the airport are also great, but they can be a little pricey if you’re traveling on a budget.
There are more than 20 domestic flights to Oslo Airport and close to 100 international flights to Oslo Airport. The airport is a hub for Scandinavian Airlines, Norwegian Air Shuttle and Wideroe. It is used by several other international airlines and charter companies as well.
Oslo Airport’s terminal is well designed, in terms of architecture and passenger flow. There’s also a fun selection of public art on display at the airport – making for a more interesting airport experience. Oslo Airport is a great introduction to the region.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Oslo
USA departure airports for flights to Oslo
This is useful information about Oslo
More useful information about Oslo
- Booking a last minute flight to Europe will get you there in time for Oktoberfest in Germany.
- If you are planning an extended stay, then taking a one way flight to Europe may be the best choice.
- Find student travel deals and explore Europe cheaply.
- If you’re driving, consider renting a diesel. Diesels often get better mileage than other cars.
- Some non-typical European destinations include The Netherlands, which has a rich history as a world power.
- Consider booking flights to Europe to visit friends or family while they study abroad during college.
- Trains run throughout mainland Europe and, since the Eurotunnel, also connect France to the UK.
- Hundred of airports throughout the continent serve international travelers for direct flights to Europe.
- If you are under 26 years old or a teacher, you can visit the Louvre museum in Paris for free!
- Great capital cities to visit across European countries include Athens, Dublin, London, Madrid, Paris, and Rome.