Flights from Atlanta International (ATL) to Orlando (MCO)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Atlanta International to Orlando across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Atlanta International to Orlando
How much do things cost in Orlando and Atlanta?
Additional useful information for Orlando
Whether you're traveling to Orlando on business or for the theme park vacation of a lifetime, you can find quick and convenient connections from Atlanta. Consider booking packages that include hotels to save even more money on your trip. Once in Orlando, if you're vacationing, your first stop is likely to be Disney World, where four separate theme parks provide excitement, nostalgia and wonder for every member of your family. Don't stop at Disney, though, since Universal Orlando, Sea World and Legoland Florida also are part of the theme park hub here to give you something new and exciting to do each day.
How long is the flight from Atlanta to Orlando?
You have dozens of nonstop flights to choose from between Atlanta and Orlando, and they all get you to Florida in one and a half hours or even slightly less.
Which airlines operate flights from Atlanta to Orlando?
Frontier and Spirit Airlines operate the cheapest flights between Atlanta and Orlando, and you can also make the flight directly and quickly via Delta Airlines and Southwest.
How frequent are flights between Atlanta and Orlando?
With more than two dozen flights connecting Atlanta and Orlando directly every day, you have a wide choice of options. Flights begin at 6 a.m. and keep departing until about 10 p.m.
Which airports serve Atlanta to Orlando?
When you fly from Atlanta to Orlando, you take off from Atlanta's primary airport, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International, and you land at Orlando International Airport. Both airports are the closest to their city's hubs.
Which direct flight route between Atlanta and Orlando is cheapest?
While all the nonstop flights between Atlanta and Orlando follow fundamentally the same route, the prices charged for the flights can differ drastically. Smaller airlines, such as Frontier and Spirit, tend to charge less for the flight.
Any vacation trip to Orlando has to include a visit to Disney World. Whether your favorite park is the Magic Kingdom, Epcot or one of the other choices, you're likely to discover that, with appropriate planning, you really are visiting the happiest place on earth. But don't stop with Disney World. Most visitors to Orlando also flock to Universal Studios Orlando, especially to Universal's Islands of Adventure, where the Wizarding World of Harry Potter awaits you, among many other attractions. If nightlife is your thing, head to Wall Street Orlando, where a dizzying array of bars and nightclubs welcome you. Those who want to check out central Florida's natural beauty can take paddle boarding lessons or head back to Epcot for the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival.
A quick jaunt to Orlando is an easy choice when you start from Atlanta. Use our smart search engine to find the route that combines the cheapest fare with the most convenient times.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Atlanta International to Orlando
- There is a very low cancellation rate for Atlanta International to Orlando flights
- Flights from Atlanta International to Orlando offer a Canadair CRJ 700 as the smallest available aircraft
- 8.8 percent of flights from Atlanta International to Orlando are delayed
- Flights from Atlanta International to Orlando are typically delayed by 35 mins
- There’s not much chance of diversions on flights between Atlanta International and Orlando
- The Boeing 757 Mixed is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Atlanta International and Orlando
- The most common departure terminal for flights from Atlanta International to Orlando is S
- Most commonly, flights from Atlanta International to Orlando leave from gate B17
- The Boeing 757-300 is the largest aircraft operating flights between Atlanta International and Orlando
- Each week Delta Air Lines, Inc. operates 447 flights from Atlanta International to Orlando
Popular routes to Orlando
Popular routes from Atlanta International
- Atlanta International to Las Vegas
- Atlanta International to Miami flights
- Flights New York from Atlanta International
- Cheap flights from Atlanta International to Chicago
- Flights from Atlanta International to Los Angeles
- Flights to Fort Lauderdale from Atlanta International
- Cheap flights to Honolulu from Atlanta International
- Boston from Atlanta International
- Atlanta International to Washington