Flights from Los Angeles International (LAX) to Nottingham (EMA)

Edit search
Prices from $1,179 to $1,278

We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Los Angeles International to Nottingham across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.

$1,278RT including taxes
Dec 13 2017 Dec 28 2017
15 nights
Los Angeles (LAX) to Nottingham (EMA)
Flying with: United Airlines
$1,179RT including taxes
May 01 2018 Aug 30 2018
121 nights
Los Angeles (LAX) to Nottingham (EMA)

Travel information for Los Angeles International to Nottingham

Advertisers with deals forLos Angeles International to Nottingham2
Deals on offer forLos Angeles International to Nottingham3
Cheapest ticket price forLos Angeles International to Nottingham$1179
Average flight price forLos Angeles International to Nottingham$1640
Distance from Los Angeles International to Nottingham5353 miles

How much do things cost in Nottingham and Los Angeles?

Imported beer (0.33 liter bottle)
Los Angeles
$3.02
Nottingham
$2.33
Pair of jeans
Los Angeles
$46.86
Nottingham
$71.56
Cappuccino
Los Angeles
$4.09
Nottingham
$3.43
One-way ticket (local transport)
Los Angeles
$1.75
Nottingham
$2.66
Taxi - fixed fee
Los Angeles
$3.00
Nottingham
$3.32
Source

Additional useful information for Nottingham

  • The weather is expected to be 20°F cooler than Los Angeles International (68°F) if the weather forecasters have predicted correctly!
  • It’s likely that during this time there will be 0.29 inches more rain in Nottingham than in Los Angeles International.
  • At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 22% chance of sunshine in Nottingham as opposed to 78% in Los Angeles International.

Other user searches

Facts and figures about flying from Los Angeles International to Nottingham

  • Flights from Los Angeles International to Nottingham are rarely cancelled
  • Los Angeles International to Nottingham flights have a very low delay rate
  • The most popular airline between Los Angeles International and Nottingham is Atlas Air
  • Los Angeles International to Nottingham flights are not usually subject to diversions

Popular routes to Nottingham

Popular routes from Los Angeles International