Flights from Orlando International (MCO) to Northside (MKG)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Orlando International to Northside across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Orlando International to Northside
Orlando International to Northside1052 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Orlando International
- Distance between Orlando International and Orlando (ORL): 6.6 miles
- Distance between Orlando International and Sanford (SFB): 23.3 miles
- Distance between Orlando International and Melbourne (MLB): 49 miles
Additional useful information for Northside
- The weather in Northside is likely to be 35°F for the next ten days.
- Over the next ten days, the expected rainfall is likely to be 0.03 inches more in Northside than in Orlando International.
- At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 10% chance of sunshine in Northside as opposed to 69% in Orlando International.
Other user searches
- Rio de Janeiro airport
- Cheap Dallas to Dominican Republic flights
- Airline tickets to Flint
- Flights from Oakland to Des Moines
- Flights Los Angeles International from Los Angeles
- New York to Florida flights
- Flights to Charleston
- Flights to Las Vegas
- Cheap Denver to Puerto Rico flights
- Flights from Anchorage to Bahrain
Facts and figures about flying from Orlando International to Northside
- The Boeing 737-900 is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Orlando International and Northside
- Flights between Orlando International and Northside are rarely subject to diversions
- The most popular connection between Orlando International and Northside is Chicago-O'Hare International
- Flights from Orlando International to Northside are cancelled 2.1 percent of the time
- Between Orlando International and Northside United Air Lines Inc. operates 174 flights per week
- The average delay between Orlando International and Northside is 1 hr 6 mins
- Boeing 757-300 is the biggest available airplane for flights between Orlando International and Northside
- The Airbus A319 is the smallest aircraft operating flights between Orlando International and Northside