Flights from Rochester (ROC) to New York (NYC)Edit search
Prices from $135 to $135
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Rochester to New York across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
$135RT including taxes
May 08 2018 May 22 2018
Rochester (ROC) to New York (NYC)
Flying with: United Airlines
View more dates with OneTravel.com
Price subject to availability. Last updated 11 hours ago.
Travel information for Rochester to New York
Partners with offers for flights fromRochester to New York2
Deals on offer forRochester to New York8
Cheapest flight forRochester to New York$134
Average flight price forRochester to New York$151
Flight time forRochester to New York1 hr 18 mins
How much do things cost in New York and Rochester?
Rochester is 29% cheaper than New York
Imported beer (0.33 liter)
1 hour taxi waiting fee
1 bedroom apartment downtown
3 course meal for 2
Additional useful information for New York
- Over the next ten days, New York (44°F) is expected to be 7°F warmer than Rochester (37°F).
- During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.06 inches less rain in New York than in Rochester.
- If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 34% chance of sun in New York as opposed to 24% in Rochester.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Rochester to New York
- Passengers are most likely to connect via Philadelphia International, when flying between Rochester and New York
- Flights from Rochester to New York are cancelled 8.1 percent of the time
- Flights between Rochester and New York typically provide 209 seats for passengers on a daily basis
- Between Rochester and New York Commutair operates 113 flights per week
- The average delay between Rochester and New York is 1 hr 12 mins
- Flights between Rochester and New York are rarely subject to diversions
- If you’re flying between Rochester and New York you will most likely travel with a De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8
- The largest aircraft flying between Rochester and New York is a Douglas DC-10-30/40 Freighter