Flights from Seattle (SEA) to Narvik (EVE)

Edit search
Prices from $879 to $1,200

We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Seattle to Narvik across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.

$1,200RT including taxes
May 01 2018 May 10 2018
9 nights
Seattle (SEA) to Harstad-Narvik (EVE)
$879RT including taxes
Mar 11 2018 Apr 11 2018
31 nights
Seattle (SEA) to Harstad-Narvik (EVE)
Flying with: Lufthansa

Travel information for Seattle to Narvik

Advertisers with deals forSeattle to Narvik2
Number of flight deals forSeattle to Narvik3
Lowest ticket price forSeattle to Narvik$879
Average flight deal forSeattle to Narvik$1135
Seattle to Narvikonly 4159 miles

Additional useful information for Narvik

  • The weather in Narvik is likely to be 21°F for the next ten days.
  • At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 0.03 inches less rainfall in Narvik than in Seattle.
  • At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 66% chance of sunshine in Narvik as opposed to 34% in Seattle.

Other user searches

Facts and figures about flying from Seattle to Narvik

  • Seattle to Narvik flights are not usually subject to diversions
  • Seattle to Narvik flights have a very slim chance of being delayed
  • Rarely are flights from Seattle to Narvik cancelled

Popular routes to Narvik

Popular routes from Seattle