Flights from Seattle - Tacoma International (SEA) to Monterey Peninsula (MRY)

Edit search
Prices from $230 to $230

We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Seattle - Tacoma International to Monterey Peninsula across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.

$230RT including taxes
Jan 16 2018 Jan 23 2018
7 nights
Seattle (SEA) to Monterey (MRY)
Flying with: United Airlines
$230RT including taxes
Jan 16 2018 Jan 23 2018
7 nights
Seattle (SEA) to Monterey (MRY)
Flying with: United Airlines

Travel information for Seattle - Tacoma International to Monterey Peninsula

Advertisers with deals forSeattle - Tacoma International to Monterey Peninsula2
Flights available forSeattle - Tacoma International to Monterey Peninsula2
Lowest ticket price forSeattle - Tacoma International to Monterey Peninsula$229
Average flight deal forSeattle - Tacoma International to Monterey Peninsula$229
Flight time forSeattle - Tacoma International to Monterey Peninsula3 hrs 23 mins
Seattle - Tacoma International to Monterey Peninsulaonly 751 miles

How much do things cost in Monterey and Seattle?

Cappuccino
Seattle
$4.19
Monterey
$3.80
Large bottle of water
Seattle
$2.10
Monterey
$2.00
1 bedroom apartment downtown
Seattle
$1952.02
Monterey
$1600.00
Cheap meal
Seattle
$15.00
Monterey
$14.00
Bottle of local beer (0.5 liter)
Seattle
$1.81
Monterey
$1.00
Source

Additional useful information for Monterey Peninsula

  • The weather in Monterey Peninsula for the next ten days will be 66°F - that’s 18°F warmer than Seattle - Tacoma International.
  • There will be 0.27 inches less rainfall in Monterey Peninsula than in Seattle - Tacoma International over the next ten days.
  • At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 69% chance of sunshine in Monterey Peninsula as opposed to 31% in Seattle - Tacoma International.

Other user searches

Facts and figures about flying from Seattle - Tacoma International to Monterey Peninsula

  • Flights from Seattle - Tacoma International to Monterey Peninsula offer a Boeing 737-900 as the largest available aircraft
  • Seattle - Tacoma International to Monterey Peninsula flights are delayed 1.7% of the time
  • Passengers are most likely to connect via Los Angeles International, when flying between Seattle - Tacoma International and Monterey Peninsula
  • Alaska Airlines Inc. operates 275 flights per week between Seattle - Tacoma International and Monterey Peninsula
  • The smallest plane flying between Seattle - Tacoma International and Monterey Peninsula is the De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q
  • If you’re flying between Seattle - Tacoma International and Monterey Peninsula you will most likely travel with a Boeing 737-800 (winglets)
  • Diversions are not expected on flights between Seattle - Tacoma International and Monterey Peninsula
  • Rarely are flights from Seattle - Tacoma International to Monterey Peninsula cancelled
  • Flights from Seattle - Tacoma International to Monterey Peninsula typically have a delay of 6 mins

Popular routes to Monterey Peninsula

Popular routes from Seattle - Tacoma International