Flights from Newark Liberty International (EWR) to Miami (MIA)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Newark Liberty International to Miami across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Florida As you had searched for Miami, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Newark Liberty International to Miami
- Only 16.7 miles separate Newark Liberty International from New York (LGA)
- Only 20.2 miles separate Newark Liberty International from New York (JFK)
- Only 35.6 miles separate Newark Liberty International from White Plains (HPN)
How much do things cost in Miami and Newark?
Additional useful information for Miami
Ready to leave the bustling city streets of New York and New Jersey behind for the beaches of sunny Florida? You can find dozens of flights leaving from Newark to Miami every day, and with both cities representing major travel hubs, great deals are always waiting to transport you to the sands of Miami Beach.
How long is the flight from Newark to Miami?
A direct flight from Newark to Miami lasts around two and a half hours, but a connection in another city can add a few hours to your travel time. The most common connection location for this route is Charlotte-Douglas International, which is one hour and 20 minutes from Newark and an hour and 40 minutes from Miami by plane.
Which airlines operate flights from Newark to Miami?
American Airlines and United both offer direct service from Newark to Miami. A few other airlines with non-stop flights along this route include LATAM, British Airways, TAM Airlines and Avianca.
How frequent are flights between Newark and Miami?
Dozens of flights from Newark land in Miami every day. You can find flights leaving Newark Liberty International every few hours, giving you plenty of options for planning a Miami vacation that matches your schedule.
Which airports serve Newark to Miami?
Newark Liberty International Airport is the major airport serving both the Newark and New York City metro areas, located just south of downtown Newark. It's also one of the country's busiest airports that serves more than 30 million passengers per year. Flights to Miami generally land in Miami International Airport, another major flight hub situated a few miles west of central Miami.
Which direct flight route between Newark and Miami is cheapest?
The most affordable direct flights run from Newark Liberty International Airport to Miami International Airport. Keep in mind that you can save a few more bucks by either booking a flight with a connection in another city or traveling during the off season of June, July and August.
Once you leave the skyscrapers of Newark behind, get ready for another type of metropolis that blends amusement parks and beach fun with a vibrant nightlife and shopping scene. Unlike in breezy Newark, the temperature in Miami is always high, so pack plenty of beach wear and light, breathable clothing. Once you arrive in the airport, take a bus or rent a car to get to Mid-Beach, the closest beach area to kick back after your flight.
Whether you want to unwind on the beach or party into the night, Miami is a vacation spot that never disappoints. Find the perfect flight today using our smart search engine.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Newark Liberty International to Miami
- The smallest plane flying between Newark Liberty International and Miami is the Airbus A319
- There’s not much chance of diversions on flights between Newark Liberty International and Miami
- On average all flights between Newark Liberty International and Miami offer a total of 1693 seats per day
- Every week United Air Lines Inc. has 138 flights from Newark Liberty International to Miami
- C is the most common departure terminal if you’re flying from Newark Liberty International to Miami
- Most commonly, flights from Newark Liberty International to Miami leave from gate 34
- Flights from Newark Liberty International to Miami are cancelled 0.4 percent of the time
- A delay of 46 mins is common when flying between Newark Liberty International and Miami
- Flights from Newark Liberty International to Miami offer an Airbus A600-600F as the largest available aircraft