Flights from Fort Worth (DFW) to Miami (MIA)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Fort Worth to Miami across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Florida As you had searched for Miami, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Fort Worth to Miami
- Only 29.3 miles separate Fort Worth from Dallas (DAL)
- Only 79.1 miles separate Fort Worth from Waco (ACT)
How much do things cost in Miami and Fort Worth?
Additional useful information for Miami
One of the sunniest cities on the East Coast, Miami feels like paradise and provides easy access to the Atlantic Ocean. With its beaches, parks and even an outdoor mall, the Bayside Marketplace, this city gives you plenty of opportunities to spend time outdoors and work on your tan. Taking a trip from Dallas to Miami is as easy as can be, because there are daily direct flights available that get you there in under three hours.
How long is the flight from Flights from Dallas to Miami?
For a direct flight from Dallas to Miami, expect a flight time of a little under three hours. There are also routes with stops, and those can add several hours to your trip.
Which airlines operate flights from Dallas to Miami?
American Airlines is the only carrier that has direct flights available from Dallas to Miami. If you don't mind a flight with a layover, there are several carriers with indirect flights available.
How frequent are flights between Dallas and Miami?
Flights between Dallas and Miami are very frequent. There are dozens of flights on that route every day, and typically at least 10 of those are direct flights, allowing you to book travel for any day and time.
Which airports serve Dallas to Miami?
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, one of the busiest airport's in the world, serves the Dallas area. There is also the smaller Dallas Love Field. All flights from Dallas land at Miami International Airport.
Which direct flight route between Dallas and Miami is cheapest?
Since the only direct flights between Dallas and Miami originate at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport and land at Miami International Airport, that's the cheapest direct option by default. It also tends to be the best choice. Flights with stops on that route usually don't save you enough money to be worth the extra hours spent in an airplane or at the airport.
People come to Miami for the weather, and there's no better way to take advantage of that year-round sunshine than by hitting the beach. Keep in mind that Miami Beach is more than just a beach; it's an entire neighborhood with some of the city's most exciting attractions. On a trip there, you can hit South Beach in the morning, check out the pastel buildings of the Art Deco District in the late afternoon and cruise down the famous Ocean Drive at night. Make sure you visit Little Havana to experience the city's strong Cuban culture and sample some Cuban cuisines.
Turn up the heat and turn down the prices on your Miami vacation. Plug your travel dates into our smart search engine to see the best bargains on cheap flights from Dallas to Miami.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Fort Worth to Miami
- Passengers are most likely to connect via Atlanta International, when flying between Fort Worth and Miami
- The average delay between Fort Worth and Miami is 38 mins
- American Airlines Inc. operates 292 flights per week between Fort Worth and Miami
- There’s not much chance of diversions on flights between Fort Worth and Miami
- Traveling between Fort Worth and Miami typically provides 2103 seats for passengers on a daily basis
- The most popular aircraft flying between Fort Worth and Miami is a Boeing 757 Mixed
- Rarely are flights from Fort Worth to Miami cancelled
- The largest plane flying between Fort Worth and Miami is the Boeing 767-300 Freighter
- The Boeing 737-800 (winglets) is the smallest airplane available for flights between Fort Worth and Miami