Flights from Los Angeles (LAX) to McClellan-Palomar (CLD)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Los Angeles to McClellan-Palomar across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Los Angeles to McClellan-Palomar
Flight time forLos Angeles to McClellan-Palomar40 mins
Here are some alternative departure airports for Los Angeles
- Burbank (BUR) is only 8.8 miles from Los Angeles
- Long Beach (LGB) is only 27.3 miles from Los Angeles
- Palmdale (PMD) is only 40.4 miles from Los Angeles
How much do things cost in Carlsbad and Los Angeles?
1 bedroom apartment in the suburbs
1 hour taxi waiting fee
3 bedroom apartment downtown
Large bottle of water
Additional useful information for McClellan-Palomar
- Over the next ten days, McClellan-Palomar (60°F) is expected to be the same temperature as Los Angeles (60°F).
- There will be 0.02 inches less rainfall in McClellan-Palomar than in Los Angeles over the next ten days.
- In the next ten days, the chance of sunshine will be 59% in McClellan-Palomar as opposed to 56% in Los Angeles.
Other user searches
- San Francisco to Atlantic City
- Flights to Guayaquil from New York
- Cheap flights to Los Angeles from Billings
- Flights to Cape Town from Los Angeles
- Flights to Manila
- Des Moines to La Guardia
- Denver to Pakistan
- Flights San Diego from Cleveland
- Cheap flights from San Francisco to Louisiana
- Las Vegas airport information
Facts and figures about flying from Los Angeles to McClellan-Palomar
- The standard cancellation rate when flying from Los Angeles to McClellan-Palomar is 2 percent
- Flights between Los Angeles and McClellan-Palomar are rarely subject to diversions
- NOT is the most common destination gate in McClellan-Palomar for flights from Los Angeles
- Flights from Los Angeles to McClellan-Palomar typically have a delay of 48 mins
- The majority of flights between Los Angeles and McClellan-Palomar are completed by an Embraer EMB 120 Brasilia
- If you’re flying between Los Angeles and McClellan-Palomar SkyWest Airlines is the most popular airline