Flights from New York (NYC) to McCarran International (LAS)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from New York to McCarran International across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for New York to McCarran International
- White Plains (HPN) is only 28.8 miles from New York
- Islip (ISP) is only 47.5 miles from New York
- Trenton (TTN) is only 51.9 miles from New York
How much do things cost in Las Vegas and New York?
Additional useful information for McCarran International
When you feel like getting away from New York City for a weekend or even a bit longer, Las Vegas provides the perfect getaway, and there are plenty of flights available to get you there. Of course, there's no shortage of casinos with every game under the sun, but Sin City also has all kinds of live events. Whether you want to check out Cirque du Soleil, a comedy show, a concert or something else entirely, you can likely find it here. With a direct flight, you're only looking at about five hours from New York City to Las Vegas.
How long is the flight from Flights from New York City to Las Vegas?
If you fly nonstop from New York City to Las Vegas, expect to spend about five hours on the plane. Some routes include stops that add hours to your trip, but there are usually direct flight deals available that get you there as quickly as possible without breaking the bank.
Which airlines operate flights from New York City to Las Vegas?
Most of the major U.S. carriers, including Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Delta, jetBlue, United and Virgin America, offer direct flights from New York City to Las Vegas.
How frequent are flights between New York City and Las Vegas?
New York City to Las Vegas is a popular route, making it easy to find a flight for a low price. There are typically over a dozen flights between New York and Las Vegas every day, and many of them are nonstop.
Which airports serve New York City to Las Vegas?
The busiest airports in New York are John F. Kennedy International Airport and LaGuardia International Airport, but only the former offers direct flights to Las Vegas. Flights from New York City land at McCarran International Airport, Las Vegas's primary airport.
Which direct flight route between New York City and Las Vegas is cheapest?
Not only is John F. Kennedy International Airport to McCarran International Airport the only direct route between New York City and Las Vegas, it's also the cheapest.
New York City and Las Vegas are two of the brightest, most exciting cities in the United States, although the two have very different styles. New York City has a more sophisticated atmosphere, while Las Vegas is wild and decadent. The heart of Vegas is its four-mile Strip, home to the most popular casinos, hotels, night clubs and shows. If you want to see all of the most popular sights, your best bet is staying on the Strip and getting a Las Vegas Power Pass for free admission into the top attractions, including the High Roller, Eiffel Tower and Stratosphere Observation Deck.
Roll the dice on a trip to Sin City. Give our smart search engine a try to find all the best deals on cheap flights from New York City to Las Vegas.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from New York to McCarran International
- On average, flights from New York to McCarran International are cancelled 0.7% of the time
- Diversions are not a regular occurrence on flights between New York and McCarran International
- The percent of flights delayed between New York and McCarran International is 10.9 percent
- When flying from New York to McCarran International, Phoenix Sky Harbor International is the most common place passengers connect in
- United Air Lines Inc. operates 138 flights a week from New York to McCarran International
- The smallest aircraft for flights between New York and McCarran International is an Airbus A319
- The Boeing 757 Mixed is the most popular aircraft used for flights between New York and McCarran International
- There are on average 1009 seats available each day on flights from New York to McCarran International