Flights from Houston (IAH) to McCarran International (LAS)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Houston to McCarran International across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Houston to McCarran International
- Distance between Houston and Beaumont (BPT): 90.6 miles
- Distance between Houston and Victoria (VCT): 99.3 miles
How much do things cost in Las Vegas and Houston?
Additional useful information for McCarran International
Perhaps the most exciting weekend getaway in the nation, Las Vegas is one of those cities where everything is bigger and brighter. It's no secret that Vegas is a gambler's dream, and all the big hotels include casinos with a variety of slot machines and table games. The city also includes plenty of family friendly activities, including animal exhibits, zip line tours and gondola rides. It's easy to find direct flights from Houston to Las Vegas, and it only takes about three hours.
How long is the flight from Houston to Las Vegas?
If you get a direct flight from Houston to Las Vegas, expect a flight time of right around three hours. Flights with stops add a couple hours to your trip.
Which airlines operate flights from Houston to Las Vegas?
Southwest and United are the major U.S. carriers offering direct flights from Houston to Las Vegas, but there are also direct flights available through two low-cost carriers, Frontier and Spirit. There are even more options available if you don't mind booking an indirect flight.
How frequent are flights between Houston and Las Vegas?
Las Vegas is one of the more popular destinations from Houston so flights are frequent. There are over a dozen direct flights from Houston to Las Vegas every day, and even more indirect flights.
Which airports serve Houston to Las Vegas?
George Bush Intercontinental Airport is Houston's primary airport, and Las Vegas's primary airport is McCarran International. Most airlines offer flights between those two airports, but Southwest's flights from Houston to Las Vegas fly out of William P. Hobby Airport.
Which direct flight route between Houston and Las Vegas is cheapest?
Although there are more direct flight routes from George Bush Intercontinental Airport to McCarran International, the cheapest direct flights often originate from William P. Hobby Airport. If you don't have an airline preference, it's a good idea to compare prices from both of Houston's major airports.
When you're used to the humidity in Houston, it's certainly an adjustment coming out to Las Vegas. Since it's in the desert, it's a dry climate with hot summers and chilly winters. Staying on the famous Las Vegas Strip is the way to go, since it puts you in the middle of the action and you can reach most of the city's hot spots in a short cab ride. Las Vegas is home to excellent restaurants and beautiful night clubs, but if you end up gambling, remember that you can get free drinks from the casino's cocktail waitresses.
See the many sights and shows that Las Vegas has to offer. Give our smart search engine a try to find all the cheap flights from Houston to Las Vegas.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Houston to McCarran International
- Flights between Houston and McCarran International are rarely subject to diversions
- 1 is the most common destination terminal in McCarran International for flights arriving from Houston
- Flights from Houston to McCarran International most frequently use Phoenix Sky Harbor International as a connection
- Rarely are flights from Houston to McCarran International cancelled
- Between Houston and McCarran International United Air Lines Inc. operates 232 flights per week
- Boeing 757-300 is the biggest available airplane for flights between Houston and McCarran International
- The most common destination gate if you’re flying from Houston to McCarran International is D50
- Flights from Houston to McCarran International have 1649 passenger seats available each day
- Flights from Houston to McCarran International are typically delayed by 41 mins