Flights from Austin (AUS) to McCarran International (LAS)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Austin to McCarran International across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Austin to McCarran International
- Only 52 miles separate Austin from Fort Hood (GRK)
- Only 68.7 miles separate Austin from San Antonio (SAT)
- Only 84.1 miles separate Austin from San Antonio (SSF)
How much do things cost in Las Vegas and Austin?
Additional useful information for McCarran International
It's said that "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" and that may well be true of your hard-earned dollars if you don't shop around for the cheapest travel deals. You can find special pricing for Las Vegas vacations throughout the year, but for rock-bottom prices and readily available, affordable accommodations, plan your special trip between March and May, or September and November. The weather is cooler, the crowds are smaller and it's easier to book cheap flights.
How long is the flight from Austin to Las Vegas?
When you board a nonstop flight from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport to Las Vegas, your flight time is two hours and 45 minutes. Connecting flights range from three hours and 45 minutes to four hours and 50 minutes.
Which airlines operate flights from Austin to Las Vegas?
Southwest, Allegiant, Frontier, Delta and United shuttle passengers from Austin to Las Vegas on four daily nonstop flights, with six additional nonstop flights operating only on weekends.
How frequent are flights between Austin and Las Vegas?
Your departure times are flexible with daily flights leaving Austin at 5:15 a.m., 11:10 a.m., 4:00 p.m. and 5:20 p.m. The first weekend flight departs at 10:45 a.m. and the seventh of the day leaves at 9:39 p.m.
Which airports serve Austin and Las Vegas?
The Austin-Bergstrom International Airport serves the greater Austin, Texas area. Outside of the Dallas/Fort Worth and Houston airports, it is the busiest airport in Texas. McCarran International Airport, five miles south of downtown Las Vegas in Paradise, serves the Las Vegas Valley metropolitan area.
Which direct flight route between Austin and Las Vegas is cheapest?
The least expensive direct route from Austin to Las Vegas is slightly under $200 and offered by Frontier and American Airlines. This fare is for a July travel date in the height of the Las Vegas peak season.
The most affordable time to visit Las Vegas is from March to May and September to November, although you'll find plenty of travel deals to Sin City throughout the year. The climate in both Austin and Las Vegas during these shoulder seasons is very similar, so packing comfortable and appropriate clothing is a snap. Just bring what you wear at home with maybe something dressier if you plan to attend some shows or eat at upscale restaurants. You get cheaper hotel rates if a convention isn't in town when you plan to visit. You can check the Las Vegas convention schedule online. If it's possible, plan to visit Vegas mid-week - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday - to avoid the weekend-destination visitors. The spring and fall weather in Austin and Las Vegas is very similar, so you'll feel right at home on your Sin City vacation. Vegas is a popular destination for conventions and weekend revelers, so traveling to Las Vegas in the middle of the week saves you money and time.
To find the cheapest airfares and hotel accommodations from Austin to Las Vegas, try our smart search engine. Let us be your one-stop destination for affordable vacation travel.
Other user searches
- Flights to Machu Picchu from Las Vegas
- Cheap flights from Philadelphia to Jamaica
- Providence to White Plains flights
- Cheap flights from McCook Municipal to Libreville
- Nashville to Asia
- Houston to Vietnam flights
- Cheap flights to Key West International from White Plains
- Flights Champaign from Los Angeles
- Cheap flights to Orlando
- Miami to Puerto Rico
Facts and figures about flying from Austin to McCarran International
- Between Austin and McCarran International, flights are not likely to be cancelled
- When traveling between Austin and McCarran International, the most commonly used aircraft is a Boeing 737-700
- The most common destination gate in McCarran International from Austin is B10
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International is the most commonly used connection for flights between Austin and McCarran International
- Traveling between Austin and McCarran International typically provides 392 seats for passengers on a daily basis
- The largest aircraft operating flights from Austin to McCarran International is the Boeing 737-800 (winglets)
- 1 is the typical destination terminal for flights from Austin to McCarran International
- Each week Southwest Airlines Co. operates 84 flights from Austin to McCarran International