Flights from Atlanta (ATL) to McCarran International (LAS)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Atlanta to McCarran International across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Atlanta to McCarran International
How much do things cost in Las Vegas and Atlanta?
Additional useful information for McCarran International
Atlanta and Las Vegas both enjoy warm, relaxing climates, but a trip to Vegas can provide a fun escape from everyday life. World-class entertainment, gambling, luxury hotels, and top-notch restaurants all await you when you arrive in Las Vegas. This city built in the desert is a true oasis, and it attracts visitors from Atlanta and all over the world each year. In addition to being a great vacation destination, Las Vegas is also a popular location for conventions and trade shows, which helps to make a day at the office anything but typical.
How long is the flight from Atlanta to Las Vegas?
A nonstop flight from Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport to McCarran Internatioal AIrport in Las Vegas typically takes around four hours. Flights that require a stopover will take a bit longer.
Which airlines operate flights from Atlanta to Las Vegas?
Many major airlines operate flights from Atlanta to Las Vegas, including Delta, Frontier, Southwest and Spirit Airlines. Connecting flights are also available through a number of other airlines.
How frequent are flights between Atlanta and Las Vegas?
With Las Vegas and Atlanta both being popular travel destinations, flights are available between the two cities at regular intervals throughout the day. At some points during any given day, there may be one or more flights arriving in Las Vegas every hour.
Which airports serve Atlanta to Las Vegas?
Atlanta is served by the world-famous Atlanta Jackson-Hartsfield International Airport, which one of the busiest airports in the world. Flights from Atlanta to Las Vegas typically land at McCarran International Airport.
Which direct flight route between Atlanta and Las Vegas is cheapest?
Though ticket fares can change frequently with most major airlines, you can typically find the lowest rate on direct flights from Atlanta to Las Vegas on Frontier Airlines.
Atlanta is a major metropolitan city steeped in history and Southern charm, while Las Vegas provides a glimpse at a more modern, glitzy town. Your trip to Vegas can be an exciting escape from the humid summers and mild winters of Georgia, with the dry heat giving you the perfect excuse to lounge near your hotel pool. Take a stroll down the Las Vegas Strip to gaze at the world-famous neon lights that make this city so mesmerizing, or duck into a casino to play a few hands with the high rollers who have mastered the arts of blackjack and poker. A variety of specialty museums dot the downtown area, including Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum and The Mob Museum, which pays homage to the city's underworld influences. Of course, the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon are just a short drive from the city center, giving you majestic views of some of the most serene locations in the United States. You can travel by car or tour bus, or for a real thrill, take a helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon.
Get a head start on planning your Las Vegas escape, and use our smart engine to find the cheapest flights from Atlanta to Las Vegas.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Atlanta to McCarran International
- Flights between Atlanta and McCarran International are rarely subject to diversions
- If you’re flying from Atlanta to McCarran International, 1 will be the most common destination terminal
- If you’re flying from Atlanta to McCarran International the most common destination gate is D38
- The largest plane flying between Atlanta and McCarran International is the Boeing 757-300
- Denver International is the most commonly used connection for flights between Atlanta and McCarran International
- The majority of flights between Atlanta and McCarran International are completed by a Boeing 737-700
- Atlanta to McCarran International flights are delayed 7.5% of the time
- Flights from Atlanta to McCarran International are rarely cancelled
- There are 2394 daily seats available for flights between Atlanta and McCarran International
Popular routes to McCarran International
- New York to McCarran International
- Cheap flights to McCarran International from Houston
- Newark to McCarran International
- Cheap flights from Dallas to McCarran International
- Austin to McCarran International flights
- Minneapolis to McCarran International cheap flights
- Washington to McCarran International
- Philadelphia to McCarran International
- San Antonio to McCarran International flights