Cheap flights to Manchester International (MAN)
Formerly known as Ringway Airport, Manchester International Airport (MAN) is located around 9 miles (14km) outside of Manchester. The airport is the busiest in the UK outside of London, processing nearly 18 million passengers each year. The facilities are good, if a bit grubby, and the helpful staff members do their best to move the often overwhelming queues forward. Planned expansions will hopefully allay that congestion.
Flights to Manchester International Airport are available from a number of cities worldwide, including Paris, Dublin, Chicago, New York, Antwerp, Geneva, Frankfurt, Prague, Lisbon, Atlanta, Athens, Abu Dhabi, Amsterdam, Milan, Islamabad, Doha, Toronto and Rome. There are also many options for local flights within the UK – to Belfast, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, London, Southampton and Glasgow.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Manchester International
USA departure airports for flights to Manchester International
This is useful information about Manchester International
More useful information about Manchester International
- Rail travel is a tremendous way to get around England domestically.
- In 2003, the country saw the highest temperature ever, with one day's high over 100 degrees.
- It's always peak season when visiting London.
- The first public zoo in the world opened in London, England in 1829.
- Booking last minute flights to England can be great as long as your passport/papers are in order.
- A visit to England can be cheaper than expected if you stay outside of London.
- Direct flights to England from eastern seaboard cities are abundant.
- One way flights to England can be great money savers.
- Small, outlying towns often offer great winter deals if you like toasty fires and cozy pubs.
- While eating breakfast in medieval England, you might find beer as one of the beverage options.