Flights from St Louis (STL) to Malindi (MYD)

Edit search

We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from St Louis to Malindi across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.

We've found some great deals to other destinations in Kenya As you had searched for Malindi, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...

$984RT including taxes
Apr 01 2018 Apr 08 2018
7 nights
St Louis (STL) to Nairobi (NBO)
Flying with: United Airlines
$929RT including taxes
Mar 07 2018 Mar 21 2018
14 nights
St Louis (STL) to Nairobi (NBO)
Flying with: Air Canada
$929RT including taxes
Mar 07 2018 Mar 21 2018
14 nights
St Louis (STL) to Nairobi (NBO)
Flying with: Air Canada
$1,346RT including taxes
Dec 06 2017 Dec 13 2017
7 nights
St Louis (STL) to Nairobi (NBO)

Travel information for St Louis to Malindi

Currency inMalindiKsh10.00 = $0.10Source: Open Exchange Rates
St Louis to Malindi8476 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for St Louis
  • Distance between St Louis and Belleville (BLV): 19.9 miles
  • Distance between St Louis and Marion (MWA): 87.9 miles
  • Distance between St Louis and Springfield (SPI): 89.3 miles

Additional useful information for Malindi

  • During the next 10 days, the weather in Malindi is expected to be 40°F warmer than St Louis (46°F).
  • During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.12 inches more rain in Malindi than in St Louis.
  • At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 30% chance of sunshine in Malindi as opposed to 70% in St Louis.

Other user searches

Facts and figures about flying from St Louis to Malindi

  • Flights between St Louis and Malindi are rarely subject to diversions
  • Between St Louis and Malindi, flights are unlikely to be delayed
  • Flights are unlikely to be cancelled between St Louis and Malindi

Flights to Kenya