Cheap flights to Malaga (AGP)
Malaga Airport (AGP) is one of the busiest airports in Spain and an important tourism gateway to the popular Costa del Sol region. It's situated 5 miles (8km) from the city of Malaga and 3.1 miles (5km) from Torremolinos. More than 12 million passengers catch flights to Malaga Airport from all over the world each year, especially in the summer months.
There are three terminals at Malaga Airport. Different airlines have check-in desks at different terminals, but all flights leave from Terminal 3 (the newest terminal) which opened in late 2010. It's twice the size of Terminal 2 and has a large food hall, as well as several other facilities.
Although the new Terminal 3 is spacious and has lots of new facilities, this is one of those airports that feels like it’s permanently under construction, so be prepared for detours and poor signage at times.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Malaga
USA departure airports for flights to Malaga
This is useful information about Malaga
More useful information about Malaga
- The Catalans enjoy calcotades in late winter and early spring, which is a different kind of BBQ.
- Compared to the UK, Spain is 5 times as large, but only has 2/3 of the population.
- To see birds and plants not found anywhere else in the world, go to the Islote de Lobos Nature Reserve.
- Some well known artists that hail from Spain, include Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali and Joan Miró.
- One of Majorca’s tourist attractions is the Coves del Drac. Take a last minute flight to Spain to see it.
- With a one way flight to Spain, you can find deals if you are flexible with your dates.
- The best months for direct flights to Spain are May, June, and September.
- In July and August, Spain is extremely hot. The rest of the year the climate is generally temperate.
- Valencia has renowned museums, art collections, and it is where paella was created.
- Ibiza is known for its hedonistic resorts, electric nightlife, and fine beaches.