Flights from Scottsbluff (BFF) to Los Angeles (LAX)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Scottsbluff to Los Angeles across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Scottsbluff to Los Angeles
Scottsbluff to Los Angelesonly 963 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Scottsbluff
- Alliance (AIA) is only 46.1 miles from Scottsbluff
- Chadron (CDR) is only 72.7 miles from Scottsbluff
- Cheyenne (CYS) is only 76.4 miles from Scottsbluff
Additional useful information for Los Angeles
- In Scottsbluff, the weather for the next ten days is 55°F, but in Los Angeles it’ll be 77°F.
- In the next ten days, there will be the same level of rain (0 inches) in both Los Angeles and Scottsbluff.
- Chance of sunny weather will be 83% in Los Angeles as opposed to 81% in Scottsbluff, let’s hope the forecast got that right!
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Scottsbluff to Los Angeles
- Diversions are not a regular occurrence on flights between Scottsbluff and Los Angeles
- Every week Great Lakes Aviation Ltd has 95 flights from Scottsbluff to Los Angeles
- When traveling between Scottsbluff and Los Angeles, the most commonly used aircraft is a Beechcraft 1900/1900C
- When flying from Scottsbluff to Los Angeles, Denver International is the most common place passengers connect in
- The smallest aircraft for flights between Scottsbluff and Los Angeles is a Fairchild-Swearingen SA26/SA226/SA227 Metro/Merlin
- Flights from Scottsbluff to Los Angeles offer an Embraer EMB 120 Brasilia as the largest available aircraft
- Scottsbluff to Los Angeles flights have a very low cancellation rate
- There is rarely a delay for flights from Scottsbluff to Los Angeles