Flights from Brunswick (BQK) to Los Angeles (LAX)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Brunswick to Los Angeles across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Brunswick to Los Angeles
Brunswick to Los Angeles2148 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Brunswick
- Jacksonville (JAX) is only 51.3 miles from Brunswick
- Savannah (SAV) is only 70.2 miles from Brunswick
- Hilton Head Island (HHH) is only 86.7 miles from Brunswick
Additional useful information for Los Angeles
- During the next 10 days, the weather in Los Angeles is expected to be 7°F warmer than Brunswick (59°F).
- It’s likely that during this time there will be 0.06 inches less rain in Los Angeles than in Brunswick.
- If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 78% chance of sun in Los Angeles as opposed to 34% in Brunswick.
Other user searches
- Portland to India flights
- Flight to Cancun
- Flights Minneapolis to Fort Worth
- Flights to Arlington Municipal from Helena
- Palm Springs to Phoenix flights
- Chicago to Machu Picchu flights
- Cheap Jacksonville to New York flights
- Tickets to Fort Lauderdale
- Cheap flights to Seattle from New York
- Cheap flights to San Diego
Facts and figures about flying from Brunswick to Los Angeles
- ExpressJet operates 74 flights a week from Brunswick to Los Angeles
- Between Brunswick and Los Angeles, flights are unlikely to be delayed
- Rarely are flights from Brunswick to Los Angeles cancelled
- Diversions are not expected on flights between Brunswick and Los Angeles
- Flights from Brunswick to Los Angeles most frequently use Atlanta International as a connection
- When traveling between Brunswick and Los Angeles, the most commonly used aircraft is a Canadair CRJ 200