Flights from Detroit (DTT) to Lawton Municipal (LAW)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Detroit to Lawton Municipal across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Detroit to Lawton Municipal
Detroit to Lawton Municipal985 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Detroit
- Only 10.3 miles separate Detroit from Windsor (YQG)
- Only 52.7 miles separate Detroit from Flint (FNT)
- Only 60.1 miles separate Detroit from Sarnia (YZR)
Additional useful information for Lawton Municipal
- During the next 10 days, the weather in Lawton Municipal is expected to be 18°F warmer than Detroit (37°F).
- There will be 0.13 inches less rainfall in Lawton Municipal than in Detroit over the next ten days.
- At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 77% chance of sunshine in Lawton Municipal as opposed to 22% in Detroit.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Detroit to Lawton Municipal
- The majority of flights between Detroit and Lawton Municipal are completed by a McDonnell Douglas MD-80
- On average, flights between Detroit and Lawton Municipal are delayed 14.1% of the time
- The Canadair CRJ 700 is the smallest aircraft operating flights between Detroit and Lawton Municipal
- The McDonnell Douglas MD-11 Mixed is the largest aircraft operating flights between Detroit and Lawton Municipal
- Between Detroit and Lawton Municipal, flights are not likely to be cancelled
- Flights from Detroit to Lawton Municipal typically have a delay of 52 mins
- American Airlines Inc. operates 128 flights a week from Detroit to Lawton Municipal
- Passengers are most likely to connect via Dallas/Fort Worth International, when flying between Detroit and Lawton Municipal
- Flights from Detroit to Lawton Municipal are not usually diverted