Flights from San Diego Intl-Lindbergh Field (SAN) to Las Vegas (LAS)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from San Diego Intl-Lindbergh Field to Las Vegas across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for San Diego Intl-Lindbergh Field to Las Vegas
- Only 26.9 miles separate San Diego Intl-Lindbergh Field from Carlsbad (CLD)
- Only 78.9 miles separate San Diego Intl-Lindbergh Field from Santa Ana (SNA)
- Only 83.6 miles separate San Diego Intl-Lindbergh Field from Palm Springs (PSP)
How much do things cost in Las Vegas and San Diego?
Additional useful information for Las Vegas
Hop on a direct flight from San Diego to Vegas for a break from the beach. The bright lights of the Strip beckon, but you'll soon discover a wealth of hidden gems in the city and just beyond the city limits. With a short flight, you can explore beautiful deserts, dine at world-class restaurants, take in amazing shows and win big in your favorite casinos.
How long is the flight from San Diego to Las Vegas?
You don't have to wait long to answer the call of the slots. A flight from San Diego to Las Vegas only takes around an hour.
Which airlines operate flights from San Diego to Las Vegas?
You have a few options when it comes to airlines traveling between San Diego and Las Vegas. Both Spirit and Southwest offer direct flights to Las Vegas. You can also find indirect flights on other airlines servicing San Diego and Las Vegas, including American, Delta and United.
How frequent are flights between San Diego and Las Vegas?
Have specific travel dates in mind? You're in luck. You can find daily flights between San Diego and Las Vegas. Leave when you want, stay as long as you want, and return on your preferred date without the need to shuffle your travel plans.
Which airports serve San Diego to Las Vegas?
The San Diego International Airport is your gateway to numerous locations, including Sin City itself. Your direct flight to Las Vegas lands at McCarran International Airport from which you have easy access to all the gambling and other entertainment options.
Which direct flight route between San Diego and Las Vegas is cheapest?
While there are smaller airports in the San Diego and Las Vegas areas, you'll find the cheapest flights between the San Diego International Airport and McCarran International Airport.
Vegas has quite the reputation of wild nights and expensive entertainment, but you might be surprised to find out just how diverse and affordable the city can be. While you won't find the beautiful beach views like you're used to in San Diego, the Las Vegas area offers plenty of desert beauty just outside the city. Head to Red Rock Canyon for hikes and mountain biking of various difficulty levels. The Hoover Dam and Lake Mead give you additional natural views you won't find in San Diego. Back in town, be prepared for lots of walking. It may look like a short walk from casino to casino, but the trek on foot is actually quite far. The Las Vegas Monorail is an easy way to take a break from walking. You can also find trams between some locations or walk through air-conditioned casinos to reach other parts of the Strip. When you need a break from the Strip, head to Fremont Street, another popular area.
Las Vegas offers a lot more than the bright lights of the Strip. Explore all the city has to offer, starting with cheap flights from San Diego using our smart engine.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from San Diego Intl-Lindbergh Field to Las Vegas
- Flights from San Diego Intl-Lindbergh Field to Las Vegas are rarely delayed
- For flights between San Diego Intl-Lindbergh Field and Las Vegas, the average cancellation rate is 0.8%
- Flights between San Diego Intl-Lindbergh Field and Las Vegas are rarely subject to diversions
- Boeing 757 Mixed is the biggest available airplane for flights between San Diego Intl-Lindbergh Field and Las Vegas
- The most popular aircraft flying between San Diego Intl-Lindbergh Field and Las Vegas is a Boeing 737-700
- There are 1722 daily seats available for flights between San Diego Intl-Lindbergh Field and Las Vegas
- The most common departure gate for flights from San Diego Intl-Lindbergh Field to Las Vegas is 30
- If you’re flying from San Diego Intl-Lindbergh Field to Las Vegas the most common departure terminal is 1
- Southwest Airlines Co. operates 318 flights a week from San Diego Intl-Lindbergh Field to Las Vegas