Flights from Nashville International (BNA) to Las Vegas (LAS)

Edit search
Prices from $165 to $370

We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Nashville International to Las Vegas across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.

Up to 14% discount
Mar 02 2018 Mar 09 2018
7 nights
Nashville (BNA) to Las Vegas (LAS)
$176RT including taxes
Apr 10 2018 Apr 17 2018
7 nights
Nashville (BNA) to Las Vegas (LAS)
Flying with: Frontier Airlines
$370RT including taxes
Mar 10 2018 Mar 12 2018
2 nights
Nashville (BNA) to Las Vegas (LAS)
$165RT including taxes
May 29 2018 Jun 12 2018
14 nights
Nashville (BNA) to Las Vegas (LAS)
Flying with: Frontier Airlines
$276RT including taxes
Mar 03 2018 Mar 11 2018
8 nights
Nashville (BNA) to Las Vegas (LAS)
Flying with: Frontier Airlines

Travel information for Nashville International to Las Vegas

Advertisers with deals forNashville International to Las Vegas5
Deals on offer forNashville International to Las Vegas32
Lowest ticket price forNashville International to Las Vegas$164
Average deal price forNashville International to Las Vegas$916
Flight duration forNashville International to Las Vegas3 hrs 51 mins
Nashville International to Las Vegas1586 miles

How much do things cost in Las Vegas and Nashville?

Large bottle of water
Nashville
$1.93
Las Vegas
$1.71
Imported beer (0.33 liter)
Nashville
$6.00
Las Vegas
$5.00
Cappuccino
Nashville
$4.62
Las Vegas
$3.93
Bottle of local beer (0.5 liter)
Nashville
$2.08
Las Vegas
$2.52
Gasoline
Nashville
$2.71
Las Vegas
$3.16
Source

Additional useful information for Las Vegas

  • Over the next ten days, Las Vegas (51°F) is expected to be 11°F cooler than Nashville International (62°F).
  • At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 0.59 inches less rainfall in Las Vegas than in Nashville International.
  • If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 77% chance of sun in Las Vegas as opposed to 23% in Nashville International.

Other user searches

Facts and figures about flying from Nashville International to Las Vegas

  • Nashville International to Las Vegas flights are not usually subject to diversions
  • From Nashville International to Las Vegas, Southwest Airlines Co. operates 61 flights a week
  • The largest aircraft operating flights from Nashville International to Las Vegas is the Boeing 737-800 (winglets)
  • Flights from Nashville International to Las Vegas have 279 passenger seats available each day
  • The most popular aircraft flying between Nashville International and Las Vegas is a Boeing 737-700
  • The most common departure gate for flights from Nashville International to Las Vegas is C18
  • Flights from Nashville International to Las Vegas are rarely delayed
  • Between Nashville International and Las Vegas, flights are not likely to be cancelled

Popular routes to Las Vegas

Popular routes from Nashville International