Flights from Fort Worth (DFW) to Las Vegas (LAS)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Fort Worth to Las Vegas across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Fort Worth to Las Vegas
- Distance between Fort Worth and Dallas (DAL): 29.3 miles
- Distance between Fort Worth and Waco (ACT): 79.1 miles
How much do things cost in Las Vegas and Fort Worth?
Additional useful information for Las Vegas
You probably already know about the best-known forms of entertainment Sin City provides to its millions of annual visitors, but Vegas has a lot more to offer. With just a relatively short drive, visit the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, the Valley of Fire, Red Rock Canyon or tour one of the area's ghost towns. Feeling more adventurous? Rent an ultra-lite aircraft, go skydiving or bungee jumping, or ski or snowboard at nearby Lee Canyon, where you can play disc golf on snowless slopes or carve the trails on a one-wheel board from spring through fall.
How long is the flight from Dallas to Las Vegas?
Direct flights from Dallas to Las Vegas run a little less than three hours gate to gate, regardless of which airport you fly from, the time of day or the airline.
Which airlines operate flights from Dallas to Las Vegas?
Spirit and American offer direct flights from DFW to LAS, while Virgin America and Southwest fly direct from DAL to LAS. In addition, Delta, United, Sun Country, Frontier and Alaska Airlines offer flights with stops, but they won't save you any money and typically add hours to the trip.
How frequent are flights between Dallas and Las Vegas?
On a typical day, about 20 direct flights depart Dallas for Las Vegas, so take a non-stop flight any time of day that's convenient for you. Direct flights begin about 6 a.m. and the last flight leaves late in the evening.
Which airports serve Dallas to Las Vegas?
Greater Dallas is served by Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) and Dallas Love Field (DAL.) McCarran International Airport (LAS) and North Las Vegas Airport (VGT) serve Las Vegas, but VGT only provides limited regional service.
Which direct flight route between Dallas and Las Vegas is cheapest?
The cheapest route from D-Town to Las Vegas is direct via the DFW to LAS corridor. Booking a flight with stops between these cities won't save you any money.
While both Dallas and Las Vegas have relatively warm climates year-around, you're more likely to see rain or snow in Dallas, where the humidity is noticeably higher. Other than the typically sunny weather and lots of golf courses, there aren't a lot of similarities between these two very disparate cities. Big D has a distinctly conservative feel, while Las Vegas is the City of Sin, with world-class casinos, quick and easy marriage and divorce, 24-hour liquor stores, and decadent shows.
Check out our user-friendly smart search engine to book your flight from Dallas to Las Vegas, and get the best deals out there. Save your money for the casinos when you let Cheapflights find you the best fare.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Fort Worth to Las Vegas
- When flying from Fort Worth to Las Vegas, Phoenix Sky Harbor International is the most common place passengers connect in
- The smallest aircraft for flights between Fort Worth and Las Vegas is an Airbus A319
- Flights from Fort Worth to Las Vegas are typically delayed by 36 mins
- Each week American Airlines Inc. operates 326 flights from Fort Worth to Las Vegas
- Traveling between Fort Worth and Las Vegas typically provides 2021 seats for passengers on a daily basis
- Diversions are not a regular occurrence on flights between Fort Worth and Las Vegas
- On average, flights from Fort Worth to Las Vegas are cancelled 0.5% of the time
- The Boeing 737-800 (winglets) is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Fort Worth and Las Vegas